Playing an outstanding role in cell function, omega-3 fatty acids have a high added value for your health.
They are involved in all metabolic processes in the body and are therefore important for:
• Nourishment of the brain
• Transport of oxygen into cells
• Metabolism and blood sugar regulation
• Regulation of the immune system
• Solution to body inflammations
• Muscle building
• Healthy development of your unborn child during pregnancy
Since omega-3 fatty acids are essential, i.e. the human body cannot produce them itself, it is necessary to take them in through food. The omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (decosahexaenoic acid), which are only present in sufficiently high quantities in fatty sea fish (no aquaculture!), are of particular importance. However, the quality of our food and our eating habits mean that many people have extremely low omega-3 levels. Without sufficient omega-3, however, your body can only perform its varied and complex tasks to a limited extent.
An inadequate supply of omega-3 fatty acids increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases, inflammatory diseases and neurological disorders such as schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s, depression and ADHD, migraine, weight gain and hormonal disorders.
• Why it makes sense to measure your omega-3 level
• How to bring your omega-3 level to a health-promoting level
• How to recognize a good Omega-3 product
We recommend Pure Arctic Oil and the health concept of EQology.
Measure your Omega-3 level directly at Studio.12. The test is fast and uncomplicated. We only need 2-4 drops of blood from one finger.
Make an appointment now by E-Mail.